Friday, April 26, 2002

Wow. 12 hours since the last post. I think that is a record for longes time between posts. Anyway, OK morning. When I woke up I was so tired. I slept like a log last night so I don't know why I was so tired when I woke up. I'm better now. I'm getting all my winter clothes together so my parents can take them home when they come tommorrow. I'm starting to feel good about my project. I'm going to finish it tonight. Tomorrow is going to be so busy I wonder if I will spend much time at all with my family. I hope we will go out to steak and shake. Awesome restruaunt not in Green Bay, barely in Wisconsin. But I am almost positive that if we did get one in Green Bay it will be by Bay Park Square since everything is going by Bay Park Square. The east side of town is getting shafted. How is it supposed to get better if nothing happens? I remember when Bay Park Square was really ghetto and it was pretty bad. Now that it is fixed up and is just about as big as Fox River Mall and Krispy Kreme is going there next year everything is being built by there. Barnes and Noble for example. Now I think the east side where it was popular 10 years ago is going to start looking ghetto although they are fixing up what used to be Port Plaza a little. I think we should fix up East Town Mall a little more and put a Borders and a big clothing chain there. If we put something big like that there it will attract more people and more clients and East Town will get bigger and not seem so ghost mallish. True it's not as bad as it was 5 years ago, it's a lot better. But I think we need to build some more cool stuff over by East Town because all the coolest stuff is way over on the west side and with gas how high it is we shouldn't have to make a huge trip to do that. Also I think Jillian's should reopen because I still ahve like 50 tokens from there. They closed because it was too big. That was dumb. Oh well. Hopefully soon it will reopen because I liked that place.

Wow I just talked about nothing of relevance. Cool.

No comments: