Wednesday, April 24, 2002

A big thunderstorm just got over with and being me, I ran through the heaviest rain and got soaked so I am in different clothes now. It was POURING outside. Fun stuff. Lake Mills formed as did BWA river. Oakland St. was flooded. As I ran to the coffee shop (mostly just to get soaked but I got some chips so I didn't run over there for that reason and so peole wouldn't look at me weird) someone said "All you need is the soap." hahaha. Although I felt like I took a shower with my clothes on.

I recorded about a half hours worth (not in an exact row) of me rambling, and the thunderstorm. Takes up 40 megs of memory on my computer so I have to convert them down, but It was really sweet. The first one I'm like "We are going to be getting some storms later" and have a thunder on it. Saying it's raining a little bit. By the middle Lake Mills was forming. I felt like I was on the Weather Channel radio. It was sweet. Fun stuff. My wet shirt is hanging up now dripping onto a towel. I really should put it in the dryer, and I might do that in a little bit. This storm reminded me of September when I tried out for Chamber Chorale and when it was over it was pouring outside and I had to run through the rain.

I was surprised we weren't under any warnings or anything, but it was cool.

No comments: