Thursday, April 25, 2002

Wow. What a bizzare morning. Ok. My alarm goes off at 7:45 because I have an 8:30 class. Well, it went off this morning. When I went to hit it, it fell down, and brought my glasses and my wallet with it, because they wereon the edge of my desk next to my bed. it fell on the floor. Both me and Bobby woke up at this for like 2 seconds, then I went back to sleep thinking I might hear my alarm on the floor, or at least I'd hear Bobby's alarm since I always do in the morning. Well, I woke up a little later and wanted to look at the time but my clock was on the floor. So I grabbed my glasses, and one of the lenses had popped out (I REALLY need to get these tightened and stuff; I'll do that when I go home). So I just look through the lens that is in the glasses, and discover it is 8:32. I'm like woah! So I look at Bobby's bed, and he has some clothes on his bed but I thought they were his pj's and I saw his sneakers but I didn't see his sandals so I assumed he was in the bathroom. I proceded getting dressed, when I see Bobby's head in the corner of the bed. By now it is 8:37, so I am like "Bobby, It's 8:37." So he wakes up and I feel horrible because I didn't wake him up right away. So we both slept thru both our alarms and were late to our respective classes. First time this has happened in a long time, if ever.

Now today is my last day before my busy friday and saturday, so I have to try and make this day busy in preparation. I'm going to try and interview Bobby and Mom (although I probably will never get around to it, but I will sincerely try this afternoon or something.) I have to finish my powerpoint. I have to read some stuff. I have to pack all the things I want mom and dad to take home for me so we have less stuff to take home on the 15th. Let's see what else? Oh, yes, today I audition for choir next year, and that is at the same time I have to learn the moderation process for freshman focus. Maybe I can leave for 5 minutes to go audition. I hope I can do that. i think that is about it; today is semi-busy. I can't wait until Sunday when I can just be like "Ah...." That will be so nice because I need every day to be like that. That would be awesome. Every day was like that when you were a kid, with no cares in the world. Sometimes I wish I were a kid again because isn't it weird how when we are kids we dream of growing up and when you are there you want to be a kid again because it is almost too complicated and complex?

No comments: