Wednesday, April 24, 2002

OK everything's pretty cool now. Need some sleep, so I can at least function tomorrow. I hate Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays because they are always so busy. Tomorrow I have Theory, Critter, Communications, break (which some of the time will be spent getting all dressed up for the mock wedding in my next class:), Love Seminar, Voice Lesson, break, (during this time usually Millikin Men but I dont' have it tomorrow), then MVOP. Then home.

My parents are coming this Saturday and I want them to take some of my junk home so we don't have to bring everything home in a VW Passat when I leave to go home for the summer. And my room is pretty messy, however it is squeaky clean compared to some of the other rooms I have seen, especially in Mills which is all guys and I am sure the few who do read this will relate an all guys dorm to being smelly and kind of messy which is what Mills is and which is why a. I don't like it and b. I like it. The atmosphere is awesome, especially my floor which is the best. Mills 1. Mills 2 I heard was scary; they have tuna fights or something. Mills 3 I don't know but for a while they were always in trouble. Next year I'm living in Oakland which is newer and cleaner and coed. They have a kitchen on every floor so I dont' have to have a freaking 19 meals to use in a week. This meal plan is so stupid and I could rant about it all day but I'm not going to right now.

I seriously want to just sit down and watch a movie for the first time in WEEKS! I miss my room and my bed and my TV and my house and my dog and my family and Green Bay (which is weird I'd never think there was a place with less to do than Green Bay and there is and coincidentally my college is located in that town, and I now realize how much we teens in Green Bay take for granted!). Oh and I miss Jake's pizza and cheese curds too, from the Dykesville Bowl.

You know I'm just going to keep on writing until like 5 in the morning if I keep this up so I am going to bed.

No comments: