Sunday, April 28, 2002

I'm bored. But in the back of my mind I'm thinking I have to do tons of stuff tonight. OK, maybe not TONS, but some stuff. I have to write my program notes for juries (man, that's coming up FAST!), and I'm going to interview bobby sometime tonight. He should be up late, since he slept late. Let's see what else? I don't know. Maybe that's it. The year is winding down. I have no more choirs... Vocal Jazz and Millikin Men are done. I'm not sure if MVOP is done but we don't have any more concerts. Many classes are on their last leg, finals are coming up in a week and a half oh my God a week and a half? Wow. But it will be fine. I don't have finals for half of my classes. 2 of them are choirs, one is critter and I bet our final is handing in our research paper, one is ear training we didn't have one last year. So, I have Theory, Seminar, Diction (I may not have a final in that class either), and Communications. And Juries, if you want to count that.

Paul is putting my website onto a server without ads so within the next few days I'm going to start using the other name. I'm still not sure how to update it using his server yet, I hope I can figure it out. He says he's giving me an FTP so I hope that isn't a screen with all HTML although I think I'll get the hang of it. I can make my way by with html.

I had a weird dream last night. I just remembered it. I ran away from home for some reason, and I was running away. Literally. Then some people caught me. It ended up that I performed in a musical or something and I stayed with these people. They were good people. I enjoyed the musical. But they wouldn't let me go home. They wouldn't even let me contact my parents. But then I snuck and called mom and told her what happened and I didn't give the address to where I was staying but they came and watched the show like 8 times. Finally I confronted the people and were like "Hey this is nice and everything but I have to go home." And they are like "But you signed a contract. You forgot to read the fine print. You can't." Then I said, "this is what I think of your contract." And I tore it up. They got upset and they are like "You shouldn't have done that! The big guy sees this he'll kill you." The big guy was ok before but he looked like he was in the mafia. When I heard that I got scared that he was and ran out of the house and ran away. Luckily I didn't give them my home address (it was really far away anyway) and then I was still running away from the people when I woke up. It was a little ironic because I have been really homesick for the last 24 hours. I miss Wisconsin. I miss cheese curds. I miss Jake's pizza. I miss HILLS.

No comments: