Monday, April 29, 2002

I hope that just a little while ago, I just put my clothes through the laundry for the last time in my freshman year of college. I hope the laundry in Oakland is better than the one in Mills, but you know, I've noticed a significant improvement in the dryers as the year progressed. So that's good. If the dryers suck next year I'm going to a laundromat.

Boa, Adam, and some other people were having fun with Erick (my RA) drawing with chalk on the walls. Erick was washing it off. It was mostly Boa. I can see some places where Erick missed, particularly every room number above the door has a green chalk X through it. But anyway, I had to ask Erick for a dryer sheet (he didn't have any, but anyway) it was me, Boa, Erick, and a girl (I forgot her name, she is Erick's friend) and Erick was holding a mug. Boa was standing nearby. All of a sudden Erick flings the contents of the mug (water) at Boa and he was wet. Then Erick refilled his water and poured it all over the girl. Then she got mad so she shoved Erick against the door trying to pour the remaining water on Erick. I helped by getting the jug of water with the little pushie-thing that when you push it water comes out and held it over his head but there was so much commotion but it was so funny. Funny stuff. I wish more stuff like that happened around here. I need to have more fun. I don't go to many parties (I got invited to a frat party once and I almost went but instead I went out with some other friends and that was fun too).

Oh yeah I got Fanta now!!!!!!!!! FANTA ROCKS!! 2 12-packs. I love Fanta orange and grape. Haven't tried strawberry (I tried it in mexico and it was ok but it lacked the tartness the other two had) and I don't really want to try pineapple. But I bet some peole are drinking that because it is unique. I think they should bring over lemon. They have lemon everywhere else and it is so good. It's not like Fresca or Sprite or anything like that. It's more like Sunkist lemonade or something. it's really good I had it in England. I'd rather have lemon than pineapple. I wonder what made them choose pineapple? Oh, well. I hope Fanta becomes as popular as it once was with all the different flavors. These are the flavors I have seen from websites and they are world-wide. I want to try all of them. Orange, Grape, Strawberry, Pineapple, Lemon or Citron, Root Beer, Mango, Lime or Pomelo(not sure if this is lime, grapefruit, or another flavor), Ginger Ale, Red Cream, Diet Orange or Orange light, Pink Grapefruit, Exotic (mmm wonder what this is?), Herb Orange, Mandarin Orange, Berry, Melon, Orange Bitter, Grapefruit, Cassis (Currents?), Fruit punch, Litchi, Muscat, Pear (la France), Apple, Minaminoshima Blend, Clear Peach, Golden Pineapple, Golden Muscat, Clear Pineapple, Squash Punch, Peach, Tropical Punch, Pinefruit (is this pineapple?), Green Apple, Black Orange, Iced Tea, Quinine Water, Tonic Water, Madness, Latina, and I think that's it. A lot of those I don't even think they make anymore. But I don't care. Fanta is awesome!

No comments: