Wednesday, April 24, 2002

Well, this is for ranting and raving right? Well, here I go.

My God. I am so freaking worried about Duncanson's test which is in about 9 hours. Hopefully, since we had a scavenger hunt (winner got pizza with him and a chance to argue what's on the final with him) and JUST got the review sheet on Monday, it will be a piece of cake becaue I didn't do ANY of the readings. Also, I'm worried about stupid Freshman Focus presentations coming up this Saturday. And, I am worried about this love interview paper that is due in a couple of weeks since I didn't do any interviews yet and Bobby is going to be one of my interviewees but I haven't had time and ditto with my mom who is going to be another one. I can't wait until school is let out. Only a few more days.

I was reading someone elses journal about "The Wizard". Awesome movie, maybe you remember it. With Fred Savage, and they went to California and played Super Mario 3 for the first time. Remember that? I have the urge to see that and "The Neverending Story" since I downloaded the song and found out how much I liked it. I almost wish I was living in the 80s only we had the technology of today in the 80s except in videogames because they were better in the 80s.

Speaking of 80's movies I was thinking the other day about "Back to the Future II" when they go to the future year 2015. I realized that since 1985 when the original movie was set we are over half way to 2015. I was thinking about some of the stuff that Steven Spielburg envisioned to be in 2015 and if any of it has been invented yet. I don't think we are going to be wearing those clothes. But it is 13 years from now and I will be 32 and everything will be great and people will make fun of that movie at how they portrayed the future just like they do today with sci-fi movies from the 1950's.

OK that's about it for right now for a writing raving session. This was the first and probably won't be the last. Catch you when it is daylight outside.

No comments: