Sunday, April 28, 2002

I WANT TO GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sick of this campus right now. The Milli-bubble is taking me over. Right now a car squeeled out side. I'm sick of the F***ing train that passes by the window and blares the horn every day because the train conductor hates Millikin. I'm sick of going to class everyday. I'm sick of mom calling me to get good grades on almost a daily basis because she is paranoid that I won't get the 3.4 I need to keep my scholarship. I'm sick of not being able to go ANYWHERE because I don't have a car. I'm sick of loud people and parties. I'm sick of drunk people. I'm sick of reading boring crap I don't want to read and in discussions we talk about it anyway so why read it. I'm sick of sleeping less than 6 hours a night more than half the week. I'm sick of getting up at 8 every weekday (7:45 on Tuesdays and Thursdays.) I'm sick of not being in Oakland. I'm sick of this stupid reserach paper. I'm sick of a lot of stuff.

I'll probably miss it by the time August rolls around...

No comments: