Tuesday, April 30, 2002

I was bored so I'm taking tons of these quizzes and stuff so ok.


BLUE



You give your love and friendship unconditionaly. You enjoy long, thoughful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.




Find out your color at Stvlive.com!




I would have been so upset if I hadn't gotten blue.

Merry

Merry Brandybuck

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Merry, Hobbit, heir of the Brandybucks and a friend of Frodo's.

In the movie, I am played by Dominic Monaghan.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software









When the term "slacker" was coined, they must have had Trent in mind. Trent spends most of his time playing guitar in, and writing songs for, his band.


Your the boxers. You leave everything to the last minute. Never on
time for anything. And always caring about others before yourself.

Which underwear are you?

Even though I don't wear them...





I'm Weekend Update Jimmy!

Take the Jimmy Fallon recurring SNL character quiz here.

created by stomps.




I saw Jimmy Fallon last semester so I'm like yeah...

I'm so like Marge!

I'm Marge, who are you? by Lexi
I knew I was going to be either Marge or Lisa because I'm not stupid.

Hi, I'm Peter Brady!
Which Brady Bunch kid are you most like?


No comments: