Tuesday, April 30, 2002

Why do people play the same 5 songs over and over again? It sucks. But anyways, I have this stupid paper to write (at least a draft) for tomorrow and I am about a third done with it so I have to work on it for hours tonight. Man I want to go home! I can't wait. Only two more weeks and I'll be sleeping in my own bed again. I miss my bed at home; I think I took it for granted. I miss my room and I miss watching tv. And home cooked meals. OHHH do I ever miss that. I even miss frozen pizza. But I miss Jake's even more. Jake's pizza is the best ever, just like the Dykesville Bowl's cheese curds. OH I MISS CHEESE CURDS SO BAD!!! It's a Wisconsin thing and the moment you cross the border people either think you are talking about cottage cheese or actual cheese curd. No, I am talking about the cheese that you lightly batter and/or bread, and fry it. So good. People in Illinois don't know what they are missing.

One thing I know I will be glad to leave is the soy smell. I think I'd rather smell the paper mill back home than the smell of soybeans. I live in the soybean capital of the world. WSOY, Soy Capital Bank, Soy this, soy that. Decatur is worse obsessing about soy than the whole of Wisconsin obesses with cheese. And many people on campus hate the smell. Why do they put it on everything then? I'm going to take a nap in a little while and clear my mind for writing the paper tonight. So bye.

No comments: