Friday, April 26, 2002

Geez, why do people always play the same stupid song OVER and OVER and OVER? I HATE, no I take that back, I LOATHE that stupid song by Outkast. You know, "And the whole world, doo doo doo doo doo doo doo. Wa wa, wa wa wa wa." I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!!! This is why I hate it:

1. It's way overplayed.
2. The rap is stupid because they talk about stupid stuff.
3. They can't sing worth crap; they are SO out of tune.
4. Oh, yeah, they can't blend either.
5. The song is really annoying.
6. And it is WAY overplayed.

Why do people like the song so much? It is annoying as hell! I hate it! My brain is tainted for the rest of my life because I have heard the song and will never forget it. Stupid.

Tonight is MVOP's last rehersal before Gospel Fest tommorrow. I will be so busy! My family is coming. I have to moderate a room for Freshman Focus from 12:30-1:45, then I have presentations from 2:00-3:15 (hopefully it won't be so long). Then at 4 I have to be at Westminster for warm up and stuff. Then at 5 is the concert. I am hoping that after the concert I will have some quality time to spend with my family. I want to go to Steak n Shake. Yummm..

I had an hour long lesson today and it was so effective! Good lessons. I love those things! Worked on support and stuff. Turns out that a lot of the time I oversupport and push too much. This lesson helped me so much!

Oh yeah! I found out last night that Garrett talked to Annette (I hope she is employee of the year she SO deserves it!) and we are for sure going to be roommates next year! I'm so glad. Oakland here we come!

No comments: