Saturday, April 27, 2002

Wow. My busy day is OVER!!!!!! YEAH!!! Freshman Focus went great, MVOP concert was long but still went really well. And my family came!!! That was so cool. We went to Steak and Shake (yum!) because Bobby so kindly volunteered to take my moderating spot. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to spend a lot of time with my family. Freshman Focus went well, Jake said I didn't look at the ceiling much I know that is my tendency. And then we went to the bookstore and Aria got a yellow Millikin shirt and I got some stationary and dad got a sleeveless shirt (not a tanktop, but more of a muscle shirt.) Oh yeah I got a 3 dollar umbrella from WalMart and it is already a little broken. No wonder it is their best selling umbrella, people keep buying them because they don't want to risk having a more expensive umbrella being broken. Bobby's old umbrella was a $3 one and it got so messed up he threw it away.

not much else happening... I might talk about something later but I'm jsut wondering if this is the start of a one-post-a-day thing because judging from past days I never do that. It's kind of weird.

No comments: