Thursday, April 25, 2002

Ahhh. A new day. My journal is almost 23 hours old. Isn't that sweet? I can't believe how much crap I wrote in the first day. Most of it was just about nothing. I'm sure I'll write fewer entries for this day, and maybe soon it will be down to only a couple of long ones each day. But with such a new venture, who knows? I'm just happy I have this journal so I won't be the only one to experience the happiness, sadness, frustration, stresses, joys, laughs, cries, etc. of my life.

Bobby is doing ear training, as soon as he is done we are going to listen to my thunder waves. Right now, John just signed on AOLIM at the same time as someone on Bobby's computer but we thought it must be someone we both have on our buddy list. But we were wrong. My thunderstorm saga is about a half hour long, so it is possible we won't listen to them all tonight. However, Bobby was laughing at some of the ones I listened to already so who knows.

Oh, man. I have to do these love interviews. I think I'm going to call mom tomorrow and interview her, and possibly interview Bobby tomorrow as well. I have to finish my Freshman Focus powerpoint as well. I guess I am lucky for getting about half of it done on Monday night but I may be wrong by saying half because I don't know exactly how long the presentation will be. But the presentation will be at the most 15 minutes long so it won't be too bad. Unfortuneately I am in the last group and then I want to go out to eat with mom and dad but I have to be back on campus at 4 for the concert. Saturday is going to be so busy I will barely have time to spend with my parents. Friday is going to be bad too. Nonstop class from 9-12, then 1-3 (incluing the hour long make up voice lesson which will be AWESOME because I need help on some stuff), then I turn in my tux at 4, then MVOP rehersal at 7. I'm going to miss IV unfortuneatly but it will be ok. For those of you who are not familiar with these acronyms, IV is InterVarsity Christian Fellowship and MVOP is Muticultrual Voices of Praise gospel choir.

Tomorrow I try out for UChoir. I hope I make it. Maybe we will sing some more Mussorsky like we did in the opera thing. Mussorsky is awesome! One of my favorite composers. Bobby is listening to him right now. Mussorsky has such a familiar style, it almost seems like you hear the same song when you listen to a few different songs but they are different enough and it is so beautiful. Awesome Russian composer. I like him better than Tchaychosky (OK I know that is not how you spell it but Russian last names are so hard to spell!)

I think I am done now....

No comments: