Saturday, April 27, 2002

I want to watch Misery, The Wizard, Perfect Harmony, Rush Hour, Houseguest, The Neverending Story, Misery, Silence of the Lambs, Shawshank Redemption, The Matrix, Misery, Lord of the Rings, The Wizard, X-Men, Daylight, Amadeus, Shine, The Red Violin, and Misery.

All while eating homemade popcorn with TONS of butter and Fanta!

Lee just IMed me for the first time in months and asked if I wanted some choir pics, so I said yes, and I sent him a couple of mine. He sent me one and then wouldn't answer me for some reason. I don't know maybe his computer went berserk but I don't know. Iwas like "Lee, are you there?" and he wouldn't answer. Intillesting.

God, I am SO bored right now I don't know what to do! This is like one of the first times this has happened in a LONG time! I guess that really means my Freshman year at Millikin is almost over...

No comments: