Monday, February 02, 2004

Super Bowl was dissapointing

I forgot to say that. Commercials pretty much sucked (except the fart one that was the best one) and the game was pretty bad and the halftime show was the worst concert ever capped off by Justin showing everyone Janet's boob. And Amanda screaming "OH MY GOD!!!" Survivor was better than the super bowl.

Oh and I took two quizzes... one said that loving my country was stupid and had other people loving their country include a KKK member on the picture, and totally bashing the fact that I do like G.W. And the other pissed me off even more, (which enemy of the Christian church are you) was like "You are a christian so you believe in a imaginary bliss called heaven blahblahblahblah"

Liberal idiots. Mind you. Not all liberals are idiots. But ones who don't love the country they live in and totally bash Christians and think Michael Moore is an intellectual are. Dude. I love my country no matter who is running it. I am proud to be an American. If you are ashamed to live in this country, ashamed to be an American, you may as well move to France.

No comments: