Wednesday, February 18, 2004

I feel MUCH better today.

It is SO BEAUTIFUL out. I mean I didn't even wear my coat to class. I stayed up late last night and didn't get up until about 15 mintues before my 8:00 but I took a shower the night before so it was all right, then I slept a little more after I got back. I'm still a little tired so I may nap but who knows.

Tonight would be the first night I could go back to MVOP but I just dont' feel like it this semester. I did it 2 1/2 years and for about the past year I had commitments on church days, and other things, and I just need a break. It's great, I learned a lot, but having missed a month of rehearsals because of opera I feel behind, and I don't think I am able to partake of it at least this semester. Maybe next semester one last time before I student teach or something. But I have so much work to get done this semester, even though I only have I believe 14 or 15 credits, my workload is much higher, plus I have this stupid ed portfolio to get done. It makes me kind of sad but that just has to be. I will go to their concerts and support them wholly.

I was really productive today. I got my copy of my application to student teach in Dr. Forbes' mailbox. I mailed all I needed to mail. I responded to the PMF I am going to work there again this summer. I feel that FINALLY this sememster I am starting to get things organized and done. It usually takes me a little while to get back into the scheme of things, but I feel like I am there now.

No comments: