Saturday, February 21, 2004

I keep forgetting

I keep forgetting to write in this thing. Oh well, I"m not like Jacob and write in mine once every 4 months ;) j/k

OK so Thursday I had this weird dream that I was going to the coffee shop and it was in this strip mall and Dr. Hoffman was the head person there and took my order. So I was running late for class so I just took my order and went, but then I checked it and insead of getting a pretzel and nachos like I wanted I got rice and 2 hamburgers, one was just a patty. So I called or went over there (I forgot which) and said my order was wrong, please give me the right thing. So anyway, Molly and Garrett were in my class and for some reason class was in my room, and then the coffee shop delivered my food to my room, and they are like "sorry for the mixup, here I gave you some extra food" They gave me like 20 thin crust pizzas, and a couple of single slices like sbarros, and 2 pretzels and all this crap.

Then last night I stayed up until like 2:30 playing pool with Mike, Jamel, Sean, and Dustin, and playing ping pong with Nicholas. I played pool again today. I am getting better but I have improved quite a bit from what I was two days ago.

Today was weird too because I went back to sleep without knowing it. I went to bed at 2:20 or something, woke up sort of at like 9 and then I really woke up at 11:45. WTF is that? I went to bed without setting my alarm with the intent of knowing I would get up with enough time I'd get to choir on time. Then I quick take a shower because I hadn't for 2 days and my hair was all gross, and I made it for class in the rain.

I taught Dustin, Christina, and Amanda how to play Rook tonight. Dustin got it, but Amanda and Christina are still a little confused, but they got the jist. It's a lot like 500 and they play that alot so it was pretty easy for them to pick up. They want to play again but when they feel like it. The girls really didn't, and both teams got set and my team actually got all 180 points one game so the game took longer than anticipated.

OK taht's all for now I have to go to bed so I can get up tomrrow. Peace.

No comments: