Saturday, February 28, 2004

I feel grubby

I didn't take a shower yesterday or today... but who cares I'm not going out anyways... actually the real reason is the majority of my clothes currently are in residence of all four washers in Hessler. Because I haven't done laundry in a while. I plan on doing only one more load of wash before I go home though. Then I can get ALL of my clothes washed for free when I go home for spring break.

Well today is the day I get (unrealistically all, more likely most, most likely some) of my ed. portfolio done. I have to get this done, I did only one thing on it yesterday and that was attach my essay, making the official artifact count stand at 8 out of a necessary 12. I'm going to go out of my mind. I learned from Kate yesterday that we need ANOTHER set of standards on there, which are exactly the same as the Millikin Teaching Standards except these are the ILLINOIS Teaching Standards... so if we have MTS 9f on there we need IL-PTS 9f as well since well they are the same. What the heck. It's so stupid. In addition we need the content area standards. I swear the ed department just wants to shove away teachers. Or put a huge strain on their love of teaching.

I just have a ton to deal with today in addition to the porfolio, I have other problems, and I'm a little stressed right now, because I don't know what to do.

No comments: