Monday, November 03, 2003

Weirded Out!!!!!

Yeah, so I was defragging my computer, and all of a sudden the power on my side of the room went out. The TV stayed on, and Dustin's side was on. However, my side wasn't. So I was confused. I called UIC, they said I had to wait until tomorrow to call the physical plant. Then about a half hour later Kim and Harmony from downstairs called me and asked if I had half power and I'm like yeah. So I think it just affected 112, 212, 312, and 412. Then about a half hour after that the power came back on.

It's so hot in here since the heat is on from when it was cold about 3 days ago. I hope all the complaining that has been going on doesn't work, because it's supposed to get cold again on Wednesday. It's going to get up to close to 80 tomorrow. But then it's supposed to get down to about 55 on Wednesday. So if they are stupid enough to turn on the AC tomorrow I'll be mad.

No comments: