Tuesday, November 04, 2003

I am highlighting my hair right now.

I just hope I do as good of a job as mom did... but my hair looks as it did when mom did it, all sticking up and stuff so I know I"m on the right track. I'm going to be blonde again!! Awesome. Anyways... yeah it's raining right now and getting colder! WOO HOO!! Advising day is a great day today, a nice break for a long week to come:

Wed.
MVOP Rehersal, our last major one before our concert sat.

Fri.
Human development presentation with Breanne and Matt. We will be working on it probably Wed. or Thurs.
MVOP Dress Rehearsal, just a run through.

Sat.
MVOP Concert.

Sun.
Register for classes next semester online.
First Vespers rehearsal, 7-9

Mon.
Human Development CD assignments due.

Wed.
Vocal Pedagogy Presentation with Breanne and Rachel.

Fri.
GO HOME FOR THE WEEKEND TO SEE ARIA SHINE IN THE MUSICAL!!!
Be back in time for Vespers rehearsal on Sunday.

So yeah that's my outlook for about the next 10 days.

No comments: