Saturday, November 22, 2003

Another survey? Who would have thought?

Ah, but it is a MUSIC survey so that's more like it.

1) Makes you wish you knew how to dance: "Move Your Feet" by Junior Senior (yeah Ryan I know it's the same but hey I feel that way too)
2] Makes you happy: "Don't Worry" by Rebecca St. James
3] Reminds you of an ex-lover: I never had a lover, but probably "Kiss the Rain" by Billie Myers.
4] Reminds you of an ex-friend: Same as #3
5] Makes you cry: "Why" by Annie Lennox
6] Makes you laugh: "The System is Down" by Strong Bad (off the CD - DANCING ROBOTS!!)
7] Makes you ponder life: "You're the Voice" by John Farnham or Rebecca St. James
8] You never want to hear again: "THE WHOLE WORLD" BY OUTKAST. I HATE THAT SONG FOREVER AND EVER.
9] You once loved but got sick of: "Blue" by Eiffel 65... yes I liked that song but they overplayed it so much now I pretty much hate it. I still love the color blue though.
10] You love by a band/artist you hate: "Work It" by Missy Elliott - it's like 1 of like 2 rap songs I like. I wouldn't say I love it though.
11] You sheepishly admit to liking: "Someday" by Sugar Ray; I don't like them that much anymore.
12] You'd do anything to see played live: "Subdivisions" by Rush. Then again, I'd do anything to see Rush live.
13] Reminds you of your childhood: "Jump" by The Pointer Sisters - Earliest song I remember hearing
14] Sums up your teenage years: "Jesus Freak" by DC Talk... They need another album soon.
15] Most people like but you hate: Anything by Matchbox 20. I HATE Matchbox 20. Although the guy sings better than he used to (he's not singing in his throat anymore...)
16] You love the lyrics of: "You Get What You Give" by New Radicals - I love that one about Marilyn Manson at the end because I hate Marilyn Manson. Either that or "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel
17] You used to hate but now love: "Hanging By A Moment" by Lifehouse... I didn't really get into it until after the song's popularity died down and now it's cool
18] Is best played in the car: "Clocks" by Coldplay.
19] You like to fall asleep to: Anything by Enya. She's so soothingly cool.
20] You like to wake up to: "Move Your Feet" by Junior Senior. OK yeah I've said this already but it's so upbeat I can't not dance when I listen to it even in the car
21] You love, and that you wouldn't know if it wasn't for someone: "Magic Power" by Triumph (thanks mom)
22] You love the video more than the tune: "Move Your Feet" by Junior Senior (that squirrel and yes Ryan same as #1)
23] Is good to listen to whilst holding hands: "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel (I don't know! I have never held hands with anyone because I HAVE NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND!!)
24] Makes you think of sex: "Work It" by Missy Elliott
25] You love to hear at clubs: I've only been to a club once, but one song I love to dance to is "Scatman" by Scatman John and that song is a little older for club style but it is SO AWESOME
26] Is not your "typical type" of style but you love anyway: "O Superman" by Laurie Anderson. I heard it in my 20th century music class when we talked about modern women composers... it's so weird but I love it (especially the ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah......).
27] Reminds you of your siblings: "The Memory (I Won't Worry)" by Jason Mraz. Aria is like obsessed with him so yeah. If not that then "Sunglasses at Night" by Corey Hart or "Two of Hearts" by Stacey Q.
28] Reminds you of the one you want but can't have: "Shattered Dreams" by Johnny Hates Jazz
29] You can sing really well: "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen. OK yeah this is the song I ALWAYS sing at Karaoke, and when I sing it at Karaoke, it's the only time I can hit that really high Bb Freddie Mercury sings.

See I hate these things because they always assume you've had a girlfriend before... that's it I'm asking someone out before the school year is out... I would say before the semester but there's no time left

No comments: