Saturday, November 08, 2003

Say hey, it's a good day

Yesterday was a GREAT day. I mean one of the better days of my life. One I won't forget soon.

OK. D woke me up because it was like 20 minutes to my class, and I slept thru my alarm. So thank God for him. I got to class only about 5 minutes late. Secondary methods went well, Chamber Chorale went well (chamber love!), and then the class I dreaded because I had to present: Human development. Surprisingly, our presentation went really well. We had a good response from the rest of the class. Then I went to the store and got some stuff, and they were selling pomegranites at Kroger so I got one. I haven't had a pomegranite in a couple of years but OH THEY ARE SO GOOD.

At 4:30, I met Odell and Natalia and we went to Pastabilities to see Shanti. That was so much fun. We had good food and Shanti talked to us quite a bit at first because it wasn't that busy. We had so many weird conversations and stuff, it was great. I hope we do it again. The food was pretty good too. After that I had an MVOP rehearsal, our last before our fall concert (which is today, I'll talk about that later). After that I headed to IV and it was a good meeting. Nice and deep, lots of worship, a good speaker (the guy from word of life), and a good time.

After that we went bowling. I bowled with Phil, Joe, Jenny, and Erik. It was awesome. We had fun. I was going crazy because I forgot to take my pill but I don't care everyone was acting crazy. I was so bad though because of it. ANYHOO, I bowled a 70 the first time (sucked), then 100 the second time. It was awesome because I wanted to bowl at least 100 and get at least 1 strike. I got that strike the 9th frame, I believe, maybe it was the 8th but I got a spare either right before or after it. It figures I start bowling good right at the end of the last game. It was fun anyways.

Finally a group of us headed to Amanda's apartment, because it was her 21st birthday. so we headed over there, had cake and ice cream, and watched Amanda open her presents. Then we played 500 for a LONG time. It was a lot of fun. I was up until 4:15am and people were going to play ANOTHER game while I was leaving. So D and Caleb are still in here sleeping at 1:30 but they were up until like 6 I'm sure. So I kind of figured.

OK the MVOP concert is at 5, I meet in the arrival court in like an hour. So pray it goes well! This was a GREAT end to a long couple of weeks for me.

No comments: