Sunday, November 09, 2003

I am mad

After a good Saturday (the MVOP concert went well) my sunday has sucked because I can't get into like half the classes I need to get into! They either have some stupid prerequisite error or are closed (I NEED to get into Choral Tech; and it's closed. What's with that?) And the problem is, I can't really take anything else. I don't want to be taking Music Ed Practicum until next semester. I HAVE to take Ethno at the closed time because Piano Skills for teaching is at the other section's time. I HAVE to take Ed Psych but stupid prereq error. I want to take composition but stupid prereq error. I HAVE to take Choral Tech but it is already closed; there are only 10 spots open in that class! There are tons of music ed students. I bet I can list them: Cory, Jacob, Clayton, (Chad, Jason, and Rachael if they didn't take it yet), Kate, Breanne, and Wendy. Those are probably them. If the three seniors I listed already have taken it, then it's probably Jarvs, Matt, and Vanessa. So I'm the odd one out. I NEED to take it. Otherwise I won't have enough classes; I only could sign up for 14 credits, and 4 of them are 1 credit classes, so that bills me 12 credits, the lowest you can get to be full time. If I don't get into these classes, I will be considered a part time student, I'll lose my scholarship, and all this other bad stuff will happen. Now, I'm not worried about getting into Choral Tech, I'm sure Dr. Holmes is anticipating on signing a lot of copies of schedules; there are more people who need to get in. I mean there are at least 20 of us in Secondary Methods. Comp is simple. Ethno, if I explain to her my situation, she'll probably sign it. I am a little worried about Ed Psych, though. It says on muonline that I need to take content area exam to get into that and I haven't yet. Although, Cory took that and I don't believe she took that yet. So I think I'll be OK, but I don't know the teacher at all. I HAVE to get all this done tomorrow.

Registering would be a LOT easier if I didn't register at 12:30 like I did, I should have registered at 9 when muonline came back up. 3 1/2 hours and the classes are closed. DGHJSLKDJGLKSDJFLKS

No comments: