Monday, November 10, 2003

I HATE THE EAGLES, DONOVAN MCNABB, AND COLD RAIN

Everyone calls McNabb a superstar. You want the truth? He sucks except for like three plays, and those three plays happen to win the game. WHOOPDEEDO. And I am mad at the Packers for giving it away in the secondary. And I hate cold rain EVEN MORE now. If it was not raining the Pack would have won. If it was SNOWY the Pack would have won. But NOOOOO. It had to be rainy and slippery, and Favre's thumb had to be broken so he couldn't hold the ball, and the STUPID REFS had to not dry it enough, except when it was in the Eagles hands. GRRR. Oh well. Even with fumbles Ahman ran well. But STILL. We HAD this game. We HAD it. And then the stupid Eagles had to come back and win. I AM REALLY MAD right now. Leave a message because I don't feel like talking to anyone right now.

No comments: