Sunday, September 21, 2003

Yeah, translation.

My last post was really weird. OK here is what I was going to say.

I haven't called him yet, but Odell and I were going to go to the Holiday Inn to watch the Packer game. Now that I know where it IS. Last week I went the wrong way on the highway. It's still too early to think about, but I wouldn't mind having Odell as a roommate next year. However, since he's a sophomore next year he's probably going to dorm again.

Dustin was talking next year like we were rooming together again in an apartment in the woods next year. Not that I don't like Dustin because he is awesome, but it's WAYWAYWAY too early to talk about it. He was saying the woods started getting leases like next week. No way. It's not even OCTOBER. Plus, since I'm a senior I was thinking about getting an apartment or a house living with people who are also senior music ed majors, since that way we could help each other on teaching strategies when we student teach, go to classes together, things like that. I just want to make my last year (next year) here at Millikin a great one.

I'm going with MVOP to Main Street church today. I went there last year and it is a good church, but not the one I'm looking for, so I'm going with Dustin next week.

No comments: