Thursday, September 11, 2003

Papers.

I was going into the developmental timeline paper fearing the worst, but to be honest it wasn't that hard to write. I expected it to be some crappy thing to do and it would take forever, and here it is almost done. So yay.

I thought there was a candlelight vigil on campus today but there wasn't. In any event, remember 9/11. It's not as big of a deal as it was last year for me. I've pretty much gotten over it, and I support our president but I just wish that all of this fighting would end. I want bin Laden and Saddam gone so we don't have to go through all of this shit that we haven't found them yet and stuff. And I want them gone so no more terrorist attacks will happen. Why do those middle eastern countries hate the US so much? Why are they so violent? Why are they letting their kids run around the streets with guns? It's stupid, yo.

No comments: