Sunday, September 28, 2003

So, yeah.

I overslept church again. That sucks. I mean how am i supposed to find a church when I keep oversleeping it? Then again, how am I supposed to wake up before 10 if I go to bed at 2? Answer me that.

Anyways, I'm going to do an experiment today. I'm going to try a laundromat. I know I know... It's probably more expensive. But there are a few around here and I'll stop at all of them and see. Then I'll bring East of Eden with me and read it while my stuff washes or something. I haven't read any of that in about a month, when I went back to school. I also might get my haircut today. I have all of this spare time on my hands since the Packers don't play today, they play tomorrow night. Against the bears. WHO SUCK.

You all know I'm turning up Happy Schnapps Combo tomorrow night when the Bears lose. Even though the song is about 13 years old (they talk about Jim McMahon in it... or Jim mahon if you will) it's still a guilty pleasure. The only polka song on my computer is "The Bears Still Suck" by Happy Schnapps Combo. Download it. It's fun.

No comments: