Sunday, September 28, 2003

Not again...

Yes, this is my fourth entry today, but who cares.

I go to turn the volume up on my speakers, and discover that one of the hooky things disconnected from the wall. Crap. Which means that something happened, but at least the shelf didn't fall down. They held for about 3 weeks and the other is fine still. So I had one extra sticky thing left, so I put it on. I'm supposed to leave it on the wall for an hour but screw that for now. So I hang the bracket on the hook and put the support under it, and set the shelf on there. It was too low. Crap. So I have to go to menards again for more sticky hook things, but I'll probably have to get two more hooks because I doubt they are sold seperately which is stupid. But what I have there will work for the time being at least.

No comments: