Thursday, September 04, 2003

OK first things first.

Tracy is a dorkbutt.

OK now on to news that you may not know.

I made Tudor Voices! So I'm excited. Only 8 people are in that group. And we get to be in the opera so that kicks butt. I get to be in the opera without auditioning. I'm totally psyched. Down side is I can't be in jazz but hey, I would have been in Vocal Jazz Company again which wouldn't be too bad except I wanted to do something a little more challenging. And then OneVoice is going to be weird with Dr. Holmes conducting it this year. But anyway, time for something knew I decided so I got into Tudor. I'm happy.

Had my first lesson with Terry today. And he has helped me already. I have a good feeling he's going to help me the most and what's more I will have him the rest of my college career. YAY NO MORE SWITCHING VOICE TEACHERS!!!! So I'm excited about that too.

MVOP had a lot of people at the meeting last night and even more who signed up at the table at the activities fair who couldn't show up at the meeting so that is REALLY encouraging. I"m excited about that too.

To make a long story short, I have a big feeling that this year is going to be an excellent year.

No comments: