Saturday, September 27, 2003

I miss Oakland

After IV at the SPEC last night we played Mafia and Jenny WON! That was a weird game. But anyways,we had to move to Oakland to play more games and we played the couch game and it was not fun because people were cheating. So then after that we went to Christina's apartment and played Phase 10 I DIDN'T EVEN GET OUT OF PHASE ONE. But it was fun anyways. I was REALLY hyper last night. It was weird.

Anyways, at Oakland I got really upset. Why? Because there is ONE PERSON IN MY ROOM. ONE PERSON. SHOULDN'T THERE BE TWO? I think people should disallow one person signing up for double rooms. That really pissed me off. I wanted to be in Oakland this year with Garrett again, but there was no room because two many crapheads signed up for one person rooms. GRRRR..... I downgraded because of those jerks. I really enjoy Dustin's roommate company but it would even be better if it was in Oakland. I MISS OAKLAND 2! I MISS MY KITCHEN. I MISS MY LOUNGE. I MISS MY ROOM. WAHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments: