Saturday, September 06, 2003

Last night was a good night. After lighthouse we went to Christina's apartment (I have a slight feeling that now that Dustin is my roommate this is going to be a common occurance), and Dustin and a couple of others ditched us to watch Lord of the Rings in Weber's apartment. So it was Me, Chrissy, Amanda, Nancy, Don, Breanne, Heather, Dan, Caleb, Alisa, and Ashley. Give or take a few because some joined in later and stuff like that. So like last week we played the couch game. That was fun and at one point Don called Ashley Satan because Caleb had gotten her off the couch but then Don called her back on and he called her Satan. That was the funniest moment of the night. Then people started leaving when in walk Weber, Dustin, and Alissa (a different one). They couldn't get through it because they were talking more than watching. The girls in the apartment happen to have an old skool NES (of which I HAVE to get one of within the next year or so because I loved my NES as a kid and I miss it dearly and emulators are not the same), so Weber was bragging how good he was at Super Mario 3 and I'm saying "No way" so we started a two player game which turned to three which turned to 4 when Dustin and Caleb joined. We were going to beat the game all the way through without warps. We got to World 6 but it was getting really late (i.e. 2 in the morning) so we are going to do that again some night not starting so late.

Walk home and discover my shelf had fallen AGAIN so I went to Menard's today to get another bracket for more support. The two I bought didn't fit with the 3M hangers I got since we can't screw anything into the walls which really bites. So I had to go back to menards and I found one the same size only the groove where the hanger thing goes is on the other side and there was only one of them. So I bought that one and will use it for the shelf that keeps falling. The other shelf hasn't fallen yet but last night I discovered that one of the things was cracked so I got more 3M things. So I'm going to hang those things up now.

No comments: