Wednesday, September 24, 2003

I hate Wednesdays

Wednesdays are the longest days of my week. I feel like collapsing now, but I still have MVOP. Oh well. At least this is in reality my only really busy day of the week. Thursdays and Fridays rock, Mondays aren't that bad either. Tuesdays are OK, but they are slightly busier, especially from 2-5:30. But hey. That is the life of a music ed major. And I expected busy days, even with my lighter load this semester. At least it's not like this every day, and I'm kind of used to it since Wednesdays were my busy day last year as well.

Brian who lives across the hall (the one who I was slightly mad at IMEA last year; I've gotten over it) is really into Prog Rock as well and let me listen to Liquid Tension Experiment 1. Wow that album rocked. I like the 2nd one better though. Man, I HOPE they release a new album sometime. I saw Tony Levin had a solo album out and perhaps I should listen to a few tracks from that because if it's anything like LTE I'm going to wanna get it, since LTE is one of my favorite bands now. I'm sure you who read this know that by now, but I can't stop talking about them. My dad who is in a band and knows these things and probably is the one who influenced me most on my liking of prog rock didn't know about them. So yeah.

Speaking of which, I wouldn't mind joining a prog rock band. I could sing and play keyboards. I would first have to GET a keyboard. But I've been thinking about it lately and I really want to join a band. I'd like to try and get some of my creative juices flowing.

No comments: