Saturday, September 28, 2002

What a long day, and it isn't over yet!!!

I've been working slowly on my project since late morning or early afternoon (I can't remember), and I still have tons to do. I'm determined to get at least some more done tonight. But It's looking all right so far.

At about 3:30 today, Garrett and I went to walmart. I needed supplies for my project. While I was there, I wanted some popcorn. So Garrett directed me there, and it turned out to be a supercenter. I'd never been in one of those, it's like a supermarket! Anyway, I get the popcorn, and then I decide to see if there was fanta there. I saw 2 liter bottles, and then... an amazing thing happened... I SAW FANTA!!!! THEY HAVE FANTA AT WALMART!!! FANTA HAS FINALLY COME TO DECATUR!!!! YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA!!!! I was so pumped! Awesome. That was the highlight of my day I kid you not.

I worked on my project some more, and then I went to the collage concert. What an amazing concert. everyone who performed was awesome. The only thing I didn't like is when UChoir performed and my usual bitterness came back. But that was it, it was less bitter and everytime I see them I get less and less bitter. Everyone rocked. Good job to anyone who is reading this and was in the Collage Concert.

OK that's it for tonight. I have to get some more done on my project before I go to bed. Garrett went to Shelbyville with a friend for the night so I am by myself but hey now I can listen to music loud and stuff. Take care all!

No comments: