Wednesday, September 11, 2002

Well, it's officially September 11. Wow. It has been year already! That is so weird! I remember it like yesterday. I was in theory and people behind me were like "the world trade center was hit by a plane" and I'm like "Oh, my God! How could that happen?" And had no idea it was a terrorist attack, or that both towers were hit, or that they collapsed. I didn't see them fall until long after it happened. I was in Sara's room, watching it and I got really scared; I immediately called my mom. She saw it happen before her very eyes. I cried. There was a candlelight ceremony and everything. And I waited 5 hours to give blood at the red cross and it was worth it, unlike a rude comment made in the Decaturian, who said it was futile of her to wait 6 hours and give the blood when many of the people died anyway.

The ironic thing is after I saw the film I immediately thought Osama Bin Laden did it and he did. Another thing is that my Poli Sci class like a week before the attacks (it was the first class) I asked why those middle eastern countries and Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein hate us. It is so weird. And also so sad.

No comments: