Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Shit. Why does the musical at Preble have to be the same weekend as the MVOP concert? Especially when I am a director? The musical is the 14, 15, and 16th, and the concert is on the 16th. So hopefully, maybe I can skip class and go on Friday or something. I mean I don't normally do that, but Aria has her first big role with lots of lines in a musical or play (while not having Mrs. Miller add lines). She is Anybodys in West Side Story, and she wanted that role so bad so I hope I can go!!!!!!!! I just have to find a way. I'll have to pray that I can find a way.

Ok Me and Garrett are going to watch Amadeus and see if it is PG like the package said or if it is R like it is supposed to be... That was so weird when I saw PG on it because it doesn't say anywhere but that small box that it is PG. But to be PG it would have to be edited. Hopefully the swearing isn't. OK well anyway I hope I have a good night. :)

No comments: