Wednesday, September 18, 2002

I was SOOO hyper in classes today. It was funny and not at the same time. I mean I went nuts in conducting. Well, speaking about conducting I am never singing the song "Chester" ever again. I made this funny remark along the lines of "Lets get those tyrants shaking". But anyway, it comes to be my turn to conduct, and so it starts. All of a sudden I realise that everyone is getting faster, and I look at Chris like "What is going on?" and it got so fast I had to stop and everyone was laughing, and it turns out I was conducting that fast! I didn't even realise it. That really sucks. So I start over again and it still was faster than I wanted it to be. Got I need to work on two beat patterns... I think that and the fact that it was loud screwed me up because I do soft legato just fine.

No comments: