Saturday, September 21, 2002

My parents have come and gone... the day went by really fast! I made a wax hand that was cool and then we went to Monical's pizza because Aria was crying because she wanted to go to Steak and Shake and mom wanted to eat at Los Mat so I suggested go someplace we never have been before and Aria was still whining about that because she didn't want pizza. Aria is so whiny sometimes.

Anyway today was a nice pleasant day... now tonight I have to study unfortunately. I need to get a rough draft for my history of music ed timeline which I totally forgot about... I was going to ask mom for suggestions because she is very artistic visually and usually has some good ideas. But as usual I forgot. I also have to do this thing for my research project, and also get SOME practicing done this week for my voice lessons. Maybe tonight and tomorrow.

OK this really bugs me. After clicking and closing my info on my buddy list, it pops up like 5 minutes later again. Why does it do that? Grrr.

No comments: