Friday, September 27, 2002

TGIF, that is a good thing and a bad thing. Good thing; not as many classes (although I have a class piano test but normally I don't have that class). No intro to music ed, no piano, no lab, nothing! And lighthouse is on friday too! Yay! Fun stuff.

Now for the bad reason why TGIF. This only applies to this weekend and other certain weekends. I have a project due on Monday. Yes. I will be spending my WHOLE weekend making a timeline for Intro to Music ed. Now it CAN'T be simple if you want an A. You will have to put time and effort into it, and get the broad scope of an idea as to what is important in the history of music education. I hope I have that focus. We need about 50 important events that have happened in the history of music education from antiquity to 2002, and that's only half of it! The other half, luckily, it up to us and doesn't need 50. I'm going to put down about 20 (hopefully). I got the thing started but hopefully I will be able to finish it by Sunday afternoon so I can at least have some time to myself this weekend not being preocupied with my project!

And I wish I didn't have a test today in class piano because that means there is only an hour between the end of that and choir and I HATE HOUR LONG BREAKS. There isn't enough time to do much of anything but there is too much time to just wait for your next class. It's annoying. Poopy. I need to go to walmart today.

No comments: