Wednesday, May 01, 2002

Wow. I stayed up until almost 5:30am this morning working on my paper. I was starting to fall asleep so I'm like "I can't do this anymore." I got 9 pages done so that's better than nothing. Bobby did accomplish the all nighter, while I slept and skipped my Theory class (one of my few skippages for the year since he doesn't count attendances for MWF only TTh) so I slept until 9:30 then got to class at 10. Four hours. Not bad considering Bobby got like none. Also, I took a half hour nap at like 3:50 last night and woke up at 4:30 and felt refreshed enough for another hour. I think I'll take anohter small nap today. Not too much but I'll try not to wake up Bobby if he takes one because he needs the sleep.

I felt really weird about the 9 pages I got done and hearing other people say how many pages they did (some were like 19 and they weren't done yet!) I was like I didn't do enough! But some people only had like 10 and I have at least another section to write about and my conclusion. I'm aiming for an ideal 15 pages with 12 at the absolute minumum. I want to do a little more than the bare minimum expected. But if that doesn't happen ok.

Anyway, more quizzes!

Who am I most like in Chrono Trigger?
#1 Lucca
#2 Magus
#3 Marle
#4 Schala
#5 Ayla
#6 Masa
#7 Mune
#8 Crono
#9 Frog
#10 Robo

I'm glad I got Lucca since she is my favorite character.

1.
>

Take the >'Which Nintendo Character are you most like?' quiz by !

2.
>

Take the >'Which Nintendo Character are you most like?' quiz by !

3.
>

Take the >'Which Nintendo Character are you most like?' quiz by !



What Video Game Character Are You? I am Mario.I am Mario.


I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble. What Video Game Character Are You?



What Flavour Are You? I taste like Bread.I taste like Bread.


I am a staple in almost everyone's diet. Friends like me are a complement to any other friends I get on with almost everyone, remaining mostly in the background, but providing substance when it would otherwise be lacking. What Flavour Are You?






Take the What High School
Stereotype Are You?
quiz, by Angel.

There is another choice called "geek" and I think I fall in between the two which is perfect.


I'm in between!


How much of a freak are you?



You are Kermit!
Though you're technically the star, you're pretty mellow and don't mind letting others share the spotlight. You are also something of a dreamer.




No comments: