Thursday, May 09, 2002

Well, it's 10:41, and I've gotten my diction final due tomorrow done, my commuications final due monday 99% done, and I've gotten a little farther on my paper! I still feel pretty scared, I don't know why I am writing a journal entry, but I'm pretty confident I will be in bed before 2. I'm aiming to finish the paper at midnight, 12:30 at the latest. But it's looking really good! I've also put a collection of 300 songs together, and if I am not done by the time the 300 songs are done, I'll be upset. I know, that is very unlikely, since the 300 songs probably take up like 10 hours or something, but who knows how long I'll have to stay up? I'm on song 25 right now, and I started it like an hour and a half ago. I started "working" on the paper about 8 or 9. But at least I got some of it done and hopefully I'll get the rest done ASAP. OK back to work. I need to get this done. Busy night tonight and busy day tomorrow and then I can take it pretty easy until Monday or so.

No comments: