Wednesday, May 08, 2002

My other site is moving to a new address, thanks to Paul Tilly. I'll give out the other address when all is ready. It looks like it will be within the next few days.

I just got back from Un Bit Butter. What is that? you may ask. Well, it's put on by a few theater students, and they do 30 plays in 60 minutes. Some are funny, some are serious, some are deep. It was really good. But someone dropped a beer right behind me and my butt is now wet. Gross. In one sketch they may have smoked marijuana. They were saying "This is a play about marijuana" and they were smoking it. Fun stuff.

I'm tired. Tomorrow is dead day!! YEAH! BUt I have a voice lesson at 10:30 and a piano proficiency at 3, not to mention I want to get some major work done on my papers. I am really scared. These days are just flying by, and I keep wasting days. Why does time fly so fast when you don't need it to? It doesn't matter if you are having fun, if you need that extra few minutes they seem to fly fast.

No comments: