Wednesday, May 01, 2002

I think I am going to pull my first all-nighter in my college life tonight. My Critter class is at 10. It is 1:12. I have a 12-20 page draft of a research paper due then. I am about halfway done and I get stuck often. I am drinking a lot of black tea right now. When I do write or get an idea, it comes out in paragraphs so I think I'll be fine. I'll miss my theory class if I have to - hopefully we don't have a test.

I was so almost totally pissed off because I thought I had accidentally delete my "My Documents" folder on my computer. I downloaded (and uninstalled right away after the incident) a program I forgot what it was called but it was a file share program anyway I was adding a shared file folder because I thought I couldn't connect unless I had a shared folder (turns out I wasn't connected) but I only wanted my music not the entire my documents folder so I tried to delete it and it said "are you sure you want to delete my documents from your system?" so that freaked me out so I said no and tried to rename it. Then it disapeared. I tried opening my documents and it said it couldn't find it. I'm seriously like "Oh, my God. Oh, shit." in my mind and I don't swear at all for those who know me unless I am like in total awe (Sept. 11) or totally pissed. Then I found it was accidentally moved to a folder called incomplete for some reason so I was SO happy. OK that's it wish me luck if you read this before 10.

No comments: