Thursday, May 09, 2002

I need to get my paper done TONIGHT.

I'm getting nervous about this paper. I need to get it done today. I got some done last night but it needs to be done and edited tonight. I can't stay up way late because i have juries at 9:40 tomorrow morning and my theory final at 10:30. My goal is to go to bed at 2 at the latest, wake up at 8, and do my things, then go to bed after lunch tomorrow. But today, my goal is to finish my communications final and my critter paper. I'm almost done with the communications. I also need to finish my diction final today. Lots to do so little time. Oh well once the day is over I'll be half done with everything, and when tommorrow is done the only thing I need to worry about is my piano proficiaency and my seminar paper and final. But I'll work on that over the weekend. OK back to the paper!

No comments: