Tuesday, May 14, 2002

OK. I just tried to sell about $75 worth of books. Not all of my books. But only a few. $75 worth. And I would have gotten $11 back if I had sold them back. $11. That is a total ripoff. I am seriously thinking about selling them online now. I just might. I also have this paper to do based on those interviews which I never did. Wow, I'm smart, I'm an honors student. Isn't that wonderful? I have to bs my way through my last paper. Wow... I'm going to try and do the interviews but the stupid paper has to be 10-12 pages long which was my fear. I'm going to be up all night, I'm assuming, unless I get off my butt and get the stupid interviews done. I'm going to do Erick, Bobby, and someone else but I don't know. But if I do one interview at a time, I can do the interview and then write about it, and get a couple of pages done at a time. I got the other paper done, thank God, and also thank God it was a short paper. I feel good about that one. But this one scares me. Moreso than the 12-20 page one. Sigh...

On a much lighter note...
COUNTDOWN:
1 day left
1 paper
1 final

I GO HOME TOMORROW!!!!! YES!!!!! Mom and Dad are on their way to my aunts right now! Oh, yeah baby that makes me feel so good. I'm not sure if I did the song one but 142/300

No comments: