Sunday, May 05, 2002

Just got back from the musical Into The Woods. Wow. The set was amazing. The show was funny! I laughed so hard at some points. It was a really good show. I wouldn't mind going again except that I have a paper to finish tomorrow and another one to start tomorrow and stuff like that. I'm really getting scared right now. I'm afraid I"m going to flunk one of my classes because the paper is going to suck. The weird thing is, when I have to do something important that I don't want to do, I procrastinate even more. I hate that. Why can't I just get it done instead of basking in my own guilt?

Barriers was ok. I think I did all right, even though I screwed up on the frickin whole tone scale I didn't know they were going to ask me to do. See, I assumed that I was going to sing under the Douglas column since my voice teacher is Cynthia Douglas. So when she said "Dalheim column" I'm thinking to myself. "Oh, shit." And it wasn't too bad except the stupid scale. I made an ass out of myself there. That is the only part of the entire barrier that I'm kind of afriaid I didn't pass. The rest of it went ok, except during my singing of the piece I had to learn overnight she asked me to sing 3 verses and 2 of them were the bottom line since the second three verses were on the back. I hate singing the bottom verse because then I'm more concentrating on the words than the music and then I start singing the first verse when I go to the next system. I think they should think of a better way to organize verses in music.

Bobby is tired. He is singing "dega dega Dee dee dee deee de deee de I'm so tired. dega dega Dee dee dee deee de deee de I'm so tired. " I'm tired too so I am going to go to bed after I drink a Fanta because I am thirsty too.

No comments: