Saturday, May 18, 2002

I'm home now!!! Yes!! Lots of fun but lots of work too. Mom had me work the last two days, and I am also looking for another job because I need money. But doesn't everybody? Yes. So I'm going to work somewhere. I never thought I'd want to be this (not as a career but as a summer job) but I'm trying to be a waiter. They make good money and tips too. So I'm going to try to do that.
Dad and I saw Star Wars Episode II Thursday night. It was fricken awesome! I'm not going to say anything about it yet because if there is someone reading this and they haven't seen it yet I don't want to spoil it. All I'm going to say is that it is much better than Episode I.
So far as grades go, pretty good. Hopefully my last few grades will be A's. Got to eat now so I'm going bye.

No comments: