Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Yeah I know.

It's been two days since I last posted here. The reason? Not much has been happening. I mean, I'm just now getting back into the swing of things after Fall break.

I'm thinking about redesigning the colors of my blog again. I don't know what to, but I'm going to think about it. Maybe play with some things a bit more, making it more my own thang. I don't know.

Well something nice happened today. Because Uchoir is on a mini tour, Dr. Forbes cancelled secondary methods. That was a nice surprise after vocal ped. We seriously cheered. So a group of us ate lunch in the caf. It was ok, but the talking thing was the best part of it. Kari talked about Prof. Hesse's wedding for a while, and we got into some great conversations. Then after we wrapped up some cookies and wrote Dr. Forbes a little note to give to him as we went to choir. That was funny.

I'm not really into Halloween. It's just kind of boring. I mean, finally it's cold at this time of year, like I"m used to (although it's supposed to warm up again... when is it going to be consistently cold or consitently warm? NEVER.) I just want it to snow and get ready for Thanksgiving. I love snow on the ground at thanksgiving. Not necessarily like a foot of snow like I like at Christmas, but just enough to blanket the ground white, but with some stuff still showing through. Like a dusting. And the air is chilly and you can smell the cold. I like that. In all honesty I'd rather be cold and get warm, because when you are cold you can get warm by using blankets and stuff, but when you are hot it's hard to get cool.

Yeah I changed subjects about 200 times but hey it's my blog deal with it.

No comments: