Sunday, October 12, 2003

I HATE THE CHIEFS ESPECIALLY JEROME WOODS

Stupid Chiefs HAVE to come back in the 4th quarter and get all of these unanswered points to tie it up and go to OT. They absolutely HAD to remain undefeated. Stupid Jerome Woods HAD to intercept Brett Favre and take it back for a TD, then had to come back and cause Ahman to fumble. It's all his fault the Packers lost. I HATE THE CHIEFS and I hope it is the Pack vs. the Chiefs in the Super Bowl because the Packers are going to beat them just like they did in Super Bowl I.

Teams I hate (in order, and only football teams):
1. Minnesota Vikings
2. Kansas City Chiefs (up 9 points from never)
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
4. Atlanta Falcons
5. Dallas Cowboys
6. St. Louis Rams
7. Arizona Cardinals
8. Philadelphia Eagles
9. San Fransisco 49ers
10. Chicago Bears

Chicago isn't higher on the list because they suck, and I like that because it makes it a guaranteed win against the Packers.

No comments: