Saturday, October 04, 2003

Mullets

Wow what a crazy night. After Intervarsity we were crazy enough especially Steph and me tackling each other and stuff like that. It was crazy. Then a group of about 7 or 8 of us all headed to Weber's apartment and we played poker. That was CRAZY too. Before we left I don't know how we got to talking about mullets but I mentioned that I had a mullet in 3rd grade and they called me "Mullet Man" for the rest of the night; and Steph kept shooting this suction dart gun thing at me. I almost won poker but Heather won and she barely won; she came back from almost nothing. It was a lot of fun. Wild and obnoxious.

Oh and I'm definately going to see Five Iron Frenzy here at Millikin on the 14th. Weber is one of their biggest fans as is Josh (Weber's actually going to their last show in Colorado), but Josh said "Spence here's your song" and played "The Phantom Mullet" for me. I probably shouldn't have cut my hair last week.

No comments: