Monday, October 06, 2003

My idea for a television network.

Here is my idea for a TV network, and I'm copyrighting it so if any channel like that comes on I better be getting royalties.

A channel that shows old Nick shows before 1998; shows like You Can't Do That On Television, Salute Your Shorts, Alex Mack, Welcome Freshman, the first and second generation of Nicktoons like Doug, Rugrats, Ren & Stimpy, Rocko, and The Angry Beavers, old game shows like Nick Arcade and Wild and Crazy Kids, Hey Dude, Roundhouse, even Mr. Wizard.

Now that's not enough. Also we must show retro 80s Saturday Morning cartoons like Denver The last Dinosaur, Garfield and Friends, My Pet Monster, Smurfs, Snorks, maybe even Alvin and the Chipmunks, etc. and also shows like Fraggle Rock and stuff. You know, the good stuff we grew up with that we miss today and no one shows it because they would rather show crap like Spongebob (the worst show ever made).

C. 2003 Spencer Lent

What do you think? I'm liking it. it needs a little more, possibly, but comment on this please :)

No comments: